It's the first foreign blog of Yichin Chang

Monday, March 13, 2006

Answer to Mellisa

Because I am not familar with the whole mechanism of this website.
I choose to post another article to answer your questions.
I think the master of the cat will be busy for at least a week.
So the cat will continue staying my home.
I like this cat very much.
He almost slept with me every night and he was so warm.
Although I tortured (a new word for me) him, but he still liked me. haha


I post some new pictures in my website of my graduate school.
http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~yichin/Cat/
But next time when I want to use the space I will delete them.
GRE is the test for the American graduste school.
It tests the logical and mathematicl abilities.
The perfect score is 1600(verbal 800,Quantitive 800)

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Asylum said...

Hey! Very informative blog! Thanks! Melissa likey (notice my name has one L and 2 S's :) and likey is not a real word, I made it up. Hehe).

K...keep on blogging!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Asylum said...

oh, I couldnt see those pictures. Am I too late, are they gone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home