It's the first foreign blog of Yichin Chang

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A powerful blog can broadcast some video...

It's located in webstv's internet space.
It provides the unlimited space to share photos.
Another advantage is that you can share your videos(restricted in 100MB).
I put some interesting videos in the space now.
It includes several videos about the cat and my baseball record.
The most special is the video that recorded my hitting the gong.
I had hit the gong several times before, but this is the first time my friend used my digital camera to record it.
I think when I am 70 years old, I can show it to my offspring to prove my baseball techniques, haha.
I will upload some hightligts of my most favorite baseball game later.
(My most favorite baseball game is PowerPro 2002 spring verion developed by Japanese konami cooperation, and I use the emulator, epsxe to play te game.)
Maybe you will feel crazy that I have the patience to record such many videos.
Here is an example of my playing videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home