It's the first foreign blog of Yichin Chang

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

TOEFL fight--Round 3

I had the third try of TOEFL test 5/2.
Today morning Wang(the pitcher od Yankee) was the starting pitcher in the game wit Boston Red Sox.
I saw David Ortiz hit 3-run homerun and it excited me.
After some last preparations, I took a taxi the the testing place.

Listening part still made me a little nervous, and the first problem was skipped in my tension. The following problems didn't make me so nervous. I got score 23 in this section.
Frankly speaking, I hope I can get just above 20, so the score excessed my prediction!
Structure part, I had practiced many test, and I thought I can get above 10(perfect score is 12).
Sadly I got only 9 point.
Reading comprehension I got 27 score, it was the same as I got in 4/20.
I wrote above 400 words in writing.
I hope I can got 5.0 in TWE.
My score in the second try is 233(L18,S24-grammar09 & writing 5.0),R27).
If the condition in structure part is the same as 4/20.
I think I have the chance to reach 250.

If the dream come true, I will prepare some gifts for gods in temple.
They bless me so much.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Asylum said...

Hey! Good work! I hope you get 250! DOn't forget to let me know how you do.

ps. dont say, "today morning"...it's this morning.

also, "skipped in my tension"...that doesnt really make sense.

pps. I forget, what's a perfect score in TEOFL?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home